Today we Skyped with Ms. Cassidy's class. They had many questions for us about Hanukkah and we did our best to answer them. After our call was finished we had a few minutes to blog about the experience. Here's what a couple of us had to say. To find out more check out our individual blogs.
Update: Now that we are comfortable sharing about Hanukkah with other classes around the world, we skyped with Mrs. Wideen's class today too. Sharing with others has been a lot of fun for us this year.
- About Division 15
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Primary SAIL 2015-2016 Blogs
- Primary SAIL Code.Org Coding Class
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog