Today we Skyped with Ms. Cassidy's class. They had many questions for us about Hanukkah and we did our best to answer them. After our call was finished we had a few minutes to blog about the experience. Here's what a couple of us had to say. To find out more check out our individual blogs.
Update: Now that we are comfortable sharing about Hanukkah with other classes around the world, we skyped with Mrs. Wideen's class today too. Sharing with others has been a lot of fun for us this year.
- About Division 19
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- 2013/14 Individual Student Blogs
- Curiousity Corner
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
- Looking Closely Inquiry
- Our School Library Website
- Beyond Ms. L's Class But Still Want To Blog?
- 100 Day Fun
- Word Wall Words