- About Division 15
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Primary SAIL 2015-2016 Blogs
- Primary SAIL Code.Org Coding Class
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Thursday, 7 June 2012
Tens Frames Math
Today we used the Tens Frame app to create number sentences for twenty.
We also used the Draw and Tell app to talk about what we did while using the Tens Frame app. Along the way we learned how to take a screen shot and how to save our work to the photo album. Here is a small sample of our work.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 13:09